What is a facial?
A facial is essentially a skin treatment that which helps to take care of your skin.
A facial cleanses, exfoliates, and nourishes the skin, promoting a clear, well-hydrated complexion and can help your skin look younger. A facial works best when it is part of an on-going program of skin care.
How Often is Best to Get a Facial
Ideally, it is important to get a facial monthly because that’s how long it takes the skin to regenerate. Try to have a facial at least four times a year, as the season changes. However, you may need it more frequently if you are trying to clear up a case of acne, especially at the beginning. But you can overdo it especially if you have sensitive skin.
What are the benefits of a facial?
- Reduce Stress And Relieve Psychological Distress
- Cleanse Your Skin
- Prevent Aging
- Facial Massage Promotes Blood Circulation
- Rejuvenate Your Skin
- Facials Help Detoxify The Skin
- Treat Acne And Acne Marks
- Eliminate Whiteheads And Blackheads
- Open Up All The Pores
- Exfoliate Your Skin
- Tighten Your Skin
- Eliminate Under Eye Bags And Dark Circles
- Facial Masks Make Your Skin Soft And Glowing
- Boost The Absorption Abilities Of Your Skin
- You Get Expert Care
- Give You An Even Skin Tone
Electronical Technology Options
- Microdermabraion: is a cosmetic procedure that uses fine crystals and a vacuum to remove dead skin cells on the face. The aim is to reduce the effect of fine lines and minor skin blemishes. It works on all skin types and shouldn’t cause any skin colour changes or scarring.
- Radiofrequency: is about stimulating the collagen production of the skin. During a treatment, the 3D-Skintech machine is used to heat the skin to between 38-40 degrees with radiofrequency, which feels like a hot stone face massage that which is comfortable.
- Electro Mesotherapy: is a needle-free anti-aging treatment. With the help of electrical impulses, agents, which tighten up the skin in the face and over the whole body, are contributed deeper into the skin. The agents are transported directly into deeper layers of the skin and thereby, neatly overcome the natural skin barrier.
- LED treatments: is a painless, relaxing, non-invasive skin-care treatment that has multiple benefits particularly stimulating collagen and treating mild to moderate acne.
- Red light: targets fine lines, wrinkles and inflammation by improving circulation.
- Blue light: targets acne by eliminating spot causing bacteria and acne vulgaris.
- Green light: targets dark circles, pigmentation, broken capillaries and sunspots.
- Yellow light: targets fine lines and wrinkles reducing redness and inflammation while boosting circulation by stimulating the rejuvenation process within your cells to improve the density of your skin.